Friday 4 March 2011

My dream dress....

Well...here we are on the final day this week of the new Hummingbird Vintage dresses...and I may have saved the best until last.

When I saw this dress I literally snatched it from the seller and ran away to the changing room absolutely convinced that this dress was made for me..!!

Sadly I was wrong..! Although the body of the dress fitted lovely the neck gave me some issues. For some reason I can't wear things around my neck so chokers, roll necks, dog collars (should the occasion ever arise) are all out....damn this weird phobia...!!

So here it is...my dream dress


Totally amazing...right. I would have loved to have worn it with chunky grey tights....

..and brown brogues.


But it would also have been perfect for the evening with a net petticoat and tan peep toes...


I am totally in love with this dress and have considered therapy in order to get over my fear of high neck items just so I can wear it...!!

It is available from Hummingbird Vintage (link at the top of the page), is a size 10 - 12 and costs £30.

No comments:

Post a Comment