Thursday 3 March 2011

A Festival Vintage Vibe.....

When I go out and buy new stock there are always a few pieces that I hope don't sell so that I can keep them for myself and here is a story about one of them.

Before I start though let me tell you about one of my favourite summer things....festivals. I love them but haven't quite got the camping, not washing, outfit consisting of shorts and wellies thing down. No....to me festival attire consists of long floaty dresses and hats...not practical I know but I love it and refuse to change my ways.

When I saw this dress I was instantly transported to a summer festival....gorgeous print and colour....it practically screams out 1970's hippy.



All this dress really calls for is some flat gladiator sandals.....


..some statement gold earrings...

..and some sunnies.



But I also think it would look really cute with a vintage denim cutoff jacket....just to give it an uber festival vibe.


The dress will fit a size 10 - 12 and is £35. It is available from Hummingbird Vintage which you can access through clicking the image at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment