Friday 4 March 2011

Photoshoot....for a good cause....

Happy Friday folks.

I am in a good mood today for the following reasons....I am wearing a full 1950's circle skirt with net petticoat, I have a fun new fringe, I have been given a chai tea latte for free by the lovely people at Starbucks and it is Friday...!!

This weekend I will be going photoshoot crazy...tomorrow I am creating an East End bridal shoot so I can launch Hummingbird Bridal...a gorgeous range of vintage wedding dresses under £100 and on Sunday I am meeting up with a lovely lady called Kim who is raising money for MacMillan Cancer Support by only wearing second hand clothes for a year.

Cancer charities are very close to my heart due to the fact that mother is going through the Big C so when I heard about Kim's challenge I immediately contacted her and practically forced my services upon her.

Thankfully she accepted them and we have been working towards the photoshoot for the past few weeks.

I will be obviously posting the final pics on here from the shoot but here are my favourite looks so far from Kim...what a girl...!!


Love the outfit.....love the pose....


I love the sleeves on this top and matching it with a classic black skirt makes it perfect for work...


When I saw this outfit I had to stop myself ringing Kim and begging for the dress....totally fab!!

So...if any of you are around the Shoreditch area on Sunday afternoon and fancy popping in to see how we are doing feel free...I will be providing fizz and cupcakes...!!

Kims story is available here Preloved Reloved so please go on and take a peek....after all...it's for a good cause..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment