Thursday 24 March 2011

FREE SHOES FREE SHOES.....

So...I am sure some of you will remember the blog below but I thought I would add it in for a re-cap.

After writing about these lovely shoes Hummingbird Vintage now have the chance to sell them in our shop...totally amazing!!

To celebrate this we are giving away one pair (winners choice) and I may even include some sweets to make it really exciting...!!

To enter please follow us @hummingbirdvin on twitter and re-tweet this post. And also please join us on Hummingbird Vintage here join us. This will also keep you up to date on all our giveaways, new stock and our fab parties...!!

You will only be entered if you complete all the steps....winners will be announced in two weeks.

Good luck shoe lovers xx


Secret Shoes and Dreamy Designers.....

Now....those of you that have read my blog before know that when God was handing out legs he gave me a pair that....at best can be described as sturdy. After almost thirty years I have come to terms with my misgivings but what I haven't come to terms with is the fact that I can't walk in high heels.

I think the fact I am curvy means I am less able to skip around on sky high heels without the fear of falling flat on my face but this doesn't mean I don't dream of walking down the street in heels without a care in the world.

Don't get me wrong I do have a few pairs of high heels but they all have one thing in common....a low chunky heel which these days in the land of the super platform skinny heel is hard to find....or so I thought.

I am now going to let you into a little shoe secret (which I may regret as I would really like to keep these all to myself) calledCinquanta 50. These gorgeously vintage inspired Italian made shoes are just divine and the best thing is that each heel is only 50mm high...hence the name and gloriously chunky. The team behind Cinquanta 50 worked together in the fashion industry for 5 years before realising the footwear currently available was totally impractical (I couldn't agree more!!) so..viola...a brand was born.

Here are my current favourites...prepare for some serious shoe envy.....


The colour and detailing on these shoes in simply gorgeous....a new twist on the classic 1950's court shoe...


The shoe everyone everyone should own.....at last a stunning pair of black courts that I will actually be able to walk in....


Over the knee boots that I can walk in....get me a pair now....


Wedges are not going away this season and this shoe boot is bang on trend...


No comments:

Post a Comment