Wednesday 4 May 2011

Swish and Pout....

So....only a few days to go until the fab Vintage Swish and it looks like it is going to be absolutely amazing.

However up until 8pm last night I was not so sure of this and was in panic mode.

Basically I had assumed that running a swish (as well as the rest of the event) would be very easy....I thought people would just give in their clothes and then magically get new ones....THIS IS NOT THE CASE.

I finally realised this whilst on holiday in Spain and started to panic...which really took the fun out of all the red wine I was consuming...!!

Luckily for me two swishing angels have stepped in and saved the day. Lucy and Nikki run Swish Pout, a fab company running swishing events around London and they even give you fizz and cake whilst you wait....clearly girls after my own heart!!

So these lovely ladies will be making sure things run smoothly on Sunday whilst I look after all the other bits and pieces...love them!!

As well as the clothes swappage there are also some lovely vintage clothes to be bought and I am also bringing along my affordable vintage wedding dress range so if you are a bride looking for a vintage touch pop in and see me on Sunday for a look at the dresses, advice or just a glass of fizz and a gossip.

Here is a sneak peak of what we have and for Sunday only there will be a 10% discount on all Hummingbird Vintage dresses including the bridal range and hand made lingerie....I think it is the promise of booze and cake and the end of a hard weeks dieting that is making me generous!!






If you are popping down then email me your names so I can add them to the guest list..email is lucy@hummingbirdvintage.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment