Tuesday 7 June 2011

Loss of Faith...

As some of you will know the past few weeks for me have been crazy...!!

I have had two weddings....



...and my own engagement to the boy...


...and it has made me less focussed on the business which is bad. It has also made me think that maybe I am not suited to all this 'work for yourself' lark and not all that good at it.

Looking back now I think it is less to do with my capabilities and more to do with a three week hangover....as....lets be honest...the morning after a night on the white wine is never fun!!

However it also made me realise that time away from twitter peeps who are all going through the same thing is not good as it can make you feel like you are the only person in the world going through business worries.

So I have given myself a good talking to and I am back and ready to go....HURRAH....so watch this space people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment