Tuesday 12 April 2011

Who doesn't love free stuff...

So...as those of you lovely people who read my blog will know I am involved in the newest (and we hope best) upcoming resource for women of all ages going through all types of cancer known as Victory Vixens.

To be honest it is a bloody great cause and I am very proud to be involved and I am also hoping it will help me get to heaven even after all the naughty things I have done whilst drunk!!

So to help this lovely cause I am giving away a gorgeous vintage dress from my boutique and a set of handmade underwear.

The winner will receive a dress of their choice (any price) and we have some fab stuff in at the moment and are getting a ton more this weekend AND a set of our handmade underwear (you get to choose the colours and style)...!!

Here is a sample of our lovely vintage wares....






In order to get this fab prize all you have to do is this....

1. Follow @VictoryVixenss on twitter
2. RT I am supporting @VictoryVixenss

How simple is that...!!

Winners will be announced in two weeks and will receive there prize wrapped up in gorgeous tissue paper and ribbons and there will be a few extra treats thrown in too.

So what are you waiting for....a free vintage dress and some handmade underwear all for a good cause...what could be nicer...??

No comments:

Post a Comment