Wednesday 6 April 2011

Nice day for a vintage wedding...

The sun is shining, the birds are singing....it can mean only one thing....WEDDING SEASON.

A couple of weeks ago I asked for brides to be who would like some vintage magic in their wedding and I got a fantastic response.

Hummingbird Bridal is an affordable (all under £100) gorgeous range of vintage wedding dresses. We invite you to try them on whilst sipping on bubbly, then if you like we will help you find accessories, shoes and anything else you need and if you don't like we can help you scour the streets to find your dream dress.

Hummingbird Bridal
Over the past month I have sold a couple of dresses, some lingerie and sourced shoes and head pieces but I wanted to help a bride from the very start of her journey and create a 'Vintage Wedding Adventure' piece telling the full story...warts and all.

So although I will be helping all the lovely brides that responded to my call the bride to be who I will be basing the Vintage Wedding Adventure on is the lovely Holly Booth.

Holly (who owns a fab photography company which can be found at www.hollybooth.com) and her lovely other half are looking for a homemade vintage style wedding so a vintage wedding dress would be perfect.

I will be doing a week instalment on how to create the perfect vintage wedding including finding the dream dress and all the updates from the Vintage Wedding Adventure, so if you have any questions about vintage weddings just shout and we can help you find the answer.

Wish us luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment