Monday 7 February 2011

Sequins, Seventies and Summer Dresses......vintage vs fashion

Yesterday I got to spend the day doing my favourite things...eating and shopping for vintage.

After a huge roast dinner and plenty of red wine at Dirty Dicks (just off Liverpool Street) I hit the shops and found some simply gorgeous items...!!

This dress is possibly one of my most favourite things I have ever bought....colour is amazing, it is in perfect condition and it is just lots of fun...


And just look how amazing the back is.....


Now I love a bit of sequin action and I am not the only one....but I have to say that I prefer my vintage version just a tiny bit more.....


After my delightful shopping adventure yesterday I was worn out so decided that an evening of flicking through the fashion mags was in order....and it seems that even though it is freezing and the thought of baring my white legs literally gives me the shivers it seems like the summer styles are starting to come through.

I love bright summer dresses and it looks like they are going to be big this year


.....just gorgeous and as always here is my version....beautiful print and looks stunning on and you can be sure no one else is wearing it....


And finally....looks like the 70's revival is not going away....hurrah.....I bloody love the seventies style





Total 70's disco......

As always everything on here is available on the website www.hummingbirdvintage.co.uk or email me lucy@hummingbirdvintage.co.uk xx

No comments:

Post a Comment