Tuesday 8 February 2011

I bloody love a wedding....

...I really do. I love the dresses, the dancing, the whole 'I do' bit but I especially love the chance to get dressed up....as I am sure you can imagine.

My favourite wedding ever was last April and involved one of my oldest and dearest friends. Set in the lovely seaside town of Rye it was a masterpiece and I have to share some pics if only to have a 'wedding moment' myself






Now this year I have five weddings...three of which are all in the same week....hurrah...so as you can imagine I have had my 'wedding guest' shopping head on.

Since opening the store I have had a chance to sift through many amazing dresses and here are two of  my favourites for the upcoming wedding season.....

1940's Formal





The dress would be great with a full black net skirt underneath it and topped of by a black clutch bag and black gloves.....perfect for a more formal wedding.....

1950's Summer Wedding




This dress is absolutely beautiful and although I have put it with cream accessories it would also look fab picking out any of the other colours of the dress....

One of my absolute best friends is getting married this year....in a barn....brilliant so my next mission is to find a classic vintage number suitable for barn wear.....answers on a postcard please...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment