Tuesday 4 October 2011

And I am back....

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you for those who have stayed following throughout the month long silence.

To be honest I hadn't really intended to be away for so long but in the past month I have done the following....


  • Ate food and drank a ridiculous amount at an AMAZING 30th birthday party for my best friend
  • Started wearing high heels again (harder than it seems)
  • Been out almost every night in order to say goodbye to London
  • Moved back to Essex (an emotional story to tell)
  • Attended a fabulously decadent wedding with an Indian twist
  • Started exercising like an animal (this has now calmed down)
  • Experienced the joys of Silent Disco
  • ....and finally attended one of my oldest friends festival themed wedding...
So as you can imagine fitting in work and hangovers around all of this has not given me much time to write.

I will be giving a full update of all of these adventures over the next couple of weeks but just wanted to say hi xx


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I've been reading your blog for a couple of months now (found you through a vintage wedding dress search I think) and have been checking back regularly to see if you've updated! I was wondering if you were ok as a few posts ago you were saying you'd been unwell. Glad to see you're posting again, I have a 7 month old and read my favourite blogs (mostly wedding/parenting/vintage fashion/baking related) during his night feeds to stay
    awake!

    ReplyDelete