Wednesday 1 June 2011

And I'm Back....

Since Friday I have done nothing except drink champagne, eat fine food, celebrate the engagement of the year and go to weddings....it's a tough life but someone has to do it.

After yesterdays wedding I am feeling rather delicate due to alot of white wine and a considerable amount of dancing (one of my best friends ended up in A&E due to a fractured wrist caused by excessive dancing!!).

So today I have my grumpy face on and I am shouting alot at people who haven't done anything wrong....I am a naughty lady.

So to cheer myself up I have been doing some vintage hunting for the shop....yes....I will admit it has mainly been wedding dresses but I am allowed to do this now.

So ladies...if Wednesday is getting you down then feast your eyes on these beauties....









.....I may have to have either a very long wedding or lots of renewals so that I can were at least a few of these gorgeous dresses...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment