Thursday 27 January 2011

Guess who's back...

...so after a tiring week promoting the website I am back for a blog. I can report all is going well and I have sold five dresses already...which to be honest broke my heart as I had already planned in my head wear I could wear them but as the boy keeps telling me 'this is a business, not a chance for you to dress up..!!'...sad but true.

I have had a very exciting week this week...I have frequented two dance classes (I am practically Roxy from Chicago), eaten a vast amount of gorgeous food and found four amazing vintage weddings dresses....one comes complete with veil and shoes in a carry case all the way from the 1920's...it is to die for. With these in my possession I will be doing a wedding special in March including fab dresses, shoes and accessories and I will also be telling you my favourite ideas for a vintage wedding and the best places to hold them so keep tuned.

For now here are some of my favourite vintage wedding bits and pieces....sigh



I love the short veil on this on...this look is coming back for this wedding season

I love this...vintage theme...modern setting

Vintage china works as centrepieces, decorations,  gifts, name tag holders....you name it and it just looks gorgeous

I love all these black and white pictures....the last one is very similar to my grandparents wedding picture....just love b+w photos



LOVE THIS...outside venue but this decor gives it a cosy vintage theme, and it is very easy to achieve

What can I say...gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment